Anthony J. Meglino, DVM
Founder & Veterinarian
- Bachelors Degree in Animal Science from The University of Georgia
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) from the University of Parma
- Formal internship in Internal Medicine and Surgery at Washington State University
- Current member: New York State Veterinary Medical Association
- Current member: American Veterinary Medical Association
- Current member: Westchester/Rockland Veterinary Medical Association
- Special Interest: Cardiology and Oncology
- Dr. Meglino is an avid participant in continuing education programs locally and nationally. He hosts monthly radiology rounds with our radiologist and other colleagues throughout Westchester.
- Many articles published in peer-reviewed journals
Dr. Meglino opened the Tuckahoe Animal Hospital & Pet Center in September 1997, and looks forward to serving the community for many years.
Years in Practice: Over 20 years
Education: University of Georgia, University of Parma
Interests: Washington State University, College of Veterinary Medicine