Your pets are part of your family and you want them to have the best quality of life. Laser therapy can help achieved that goal. We have the most advanced equipment on the market deliver those results.
Conditions that can be improved include:
- Acute & Chronic Pain
- Back Injuries
- Sprains & Strains
- Inflammation & Edema
- Wound Healing
- Post Surgical Pain Management
What Advantages does Laser Therapy have over other forms of therapy?
- Does not require the use of drugs or surgery
- Fewer side effects/risk
- Quick and convenient
- Studies show that it is equal to or more effective than other forms of physical therapy
- Non-surgical treatment
- No patient sedation or restrain required
- Extremely safe with no side effects
- Can be combined with other medications or other arthritis treatments
- Most treated pets feel better in 12 to 24 hours after treatment
- Speeds healing process
We offer the latest in Laser therapy treatment options to provide an alternative solution to traditional pain management. Ask us how Laser therapy may provide a solution to your pet’s muscle and joint pain.